“Filled with YHWH Spirit, and molded to reflect HIS image” (Isaiah 61).
1. Balance – life led by Spirit and Word of God
2. Relevance – in communicating the teaching in recipient’s understanding
3. Integrity – consistency in our teaching and our life inside out
4. Depth – in accurate learning, worshipping, and building relationships
5. Growth – in our love, knowledge and relationship with God and others
6. Excellence – in doing all out and selfless efforts in ministry
7. Strength – in our faith to God
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Molding believers, influencing the world
1. We believe in The God of Israel, who brings us into His family through our Messiah Yeshua, and fills us with His Holy Spirit that dwells in us. (Deuteronomy 6:4, John 1:14,16-17, John 16:13-14, Acts 9:31)
2. We believe that Yeshua Hamasiach is The Son of God, The Word who became flesh; was crucified, died and rose again; now is glorified in Heaven and will return again as our King.
3. We believe that the Spirit of God comforts, teaches, leads, indwells, and empowers all whom God regenerates. (Acts 9:31; 1 John 2:27; John 16:13; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 2 Timothy 1:7)
4. We believe in The Word of God. Thus, the whole Bible, both Old Testaments (Tanakh) and New Testaments (Apostle’s Writings), is The True Words of GOD– authoritative, inline, and complete each other to fulfill GOD’S Divine Plan.
5. We believe in salvation by faith through the grace of God, not by human efforts.
6. We believe in the unity and equality of all who believe in Yeshua The Messiah.
7. We believe that GOD will restore The Kingdom in the Messianic Era, and now; we, Gentiles; who believe in Yeshua are grafted into the commonwealth of Israel and stand together as one with our Jewish brothers and sisters.
In 1991, late Ps. Lokky S. Tjahja and his wife, Siswanti Mayandari; started a small prayer fellowship in their house. Starting with only one family and a few people didn’t make their spirit dimmed. In only a few years, GOD multiplied the numbers of the people, till the house wasn’t able to accommodate anymore. Later, they moved to a bigger house belonged to one of the congregation.
By the year of 1993, the small fellowship grew into a church under the synod of JKI (Jemaat Kristen Indonesia) and it owned a small soho building in East Surabaya. Then, in 2000, by the grace of God, we started to build a church building in Manyar Kartika Timur, Surabaya.
After that, GOD led Ps. Lokky to start ministries like Free Clinic, Christian Radio, Mission School, Christian Private School, Prayer Garden and other ministries that he had never imagined before.
Now, after the passing of Ps. Lokky S. Tjahja on July 16th, 2022; the ministries continue, with Ps. Ivan S. Tjahja and his wife, Vania D. Tjahja; stepping up to the church leadership as Senior Pastor, adding a focused ministry like C.O.R.E. Conference, which aims to build bridges between churches and the Jewish people, filling the gap between them, while fulfilling GOD’S plan in the unity of the believers until the end of time.